Spreadsheet to compare rifle scope weights for lightweight build

Swarovski CL 8x30 or 10x30
Nikon Monarch 7 8x30 or 10x30
Both are less than 16oz
https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/camping-and-hiking/binoculars/nikon-monarch-7-10x30
Specs show the Swaro CL to be closer to 18 ounces unfortunately. Im a bit of an ounce counter, so looking for the best glass/features for the lowest weight.

Lightest Ive found yet is the Snypex Knight D-ED 8x32 binos, at 13.4oz. One reviewer weighed them on a scale at only 12.2 ounces.... Never heard of them before, but they have great reviews and seem to be comparable to other quality swaros, leica, zeiss, etc but at around $600 instead of twice that.

Very nice list. That would take a lot of time to put together. Thanks.

Would there be a chance that the internal elevation adjustment could be added for each scope? I am sure some of the scopes the information would not be found.

Possibly add in the Sightron SIII 6-24 series, 23.3 oz I believe. 100 MOA of elevation, 30 mm tube, 1st or 2nd focal plane, has side focus, and is $879-$1125 or so.

This is a great list and reflects a lot of work! Thank you for sharing.
I have a very old pair of what I think is now the Swarovski CL Pocket binos 10x. The listed weight on the new ones are 12.3 oz. Hands down, my compact pair have been on four deployments with me (really hard use), in addition to hunting, and are noticeably better than anything else I have used (to include all the options available to the military). I highly recommend these.

I know this is old but someone will read it.
SWFA Ultralight 2.5-10x32 9.5 oz $380 Plex reticle or 5.56 BDC
A full 3 oz. lighter than the lightest on the list.

My apologies for not updating the list. I hadn't seen a lot of activity on it, so I had assumed that not many folks found it very helpful.

If you are looking for lightweight scopes, my favorite one of late is the Vortex Razor LHT 4.5-22x50 MOA. At under 22oz, it has FFP reticle, illuminated reticle, Christmas tree style reticle, zero stop, capped windage, and an impressive zoom range. It will be replacing my swaro z5 3-18, as the extra features for a 6oz weight penalty are more than worth it on my hunting rifles.

Like the above poster, I like the looks of the SWFA ultralight, but am a bit nervous about the limited eye relief. The leupold 1.5-4x20 vx freedom with the MOA ring reticle looks interesting at a similar weight and better eye relief. For me, it would be going on a sub 6lb 308win. I also think the leupold vx3hd 1.5-5x20 with cds could be a winner, but it needs a bdc or something other than the duplex reticle.