Spotting Scope Carry Case Suggestions

rangerman

Looking for suggestions on a spotting scope case for my Swarvoski ATS 20x60x65 spotter. Mine has the angled angled eyepiece instead of the straight eyepiece. I have a Cabelas case called the "Snug Rug" that works fine for a straight spotter but will not work for my angled spotter. Maybe even a hard case with foam that you can cut out would work as I will only be using it for scouting and hunting. I do not have to backpack in where I hunt so I won't have to worry about keeping the case small and compact. Thanks in advance for your help.
Brian

Thanks ZSteinle. That's very interesting!!
I had the small "Snug Fit" soft sided case from Cabelas and liked it very much for my straight 20x60x65 spotter that I sold. In fact I sold the Snug Fit case with the straight spotting scope before I received my new Swarvoski ATS 20x60x65 spotting scope. The reason I sold it was the optics tech people at Cabelas told me that my Swarvoski ATS 20x60x65 would not fit in the Snug Fit case. They even called their retail Cabelas store in Dallas/Ft. Worth and had them try putting the Swarvoski inside of the large Snug Fit case and were told it would not fit!
I wish I had known that my Swarvoski scope would have fit in the Snug Fit case I sold as I liked it very much.
Anyway you could take a picture of your case with your ATS 80 and send it to me ZSteinle? In case you could I'll send you a PM with my contact information.
Thanks again for your help.
I might even consider the Pelican hard sided case but I am thinking that an off-brand case that is either fitted specifically (other than the expensive $300 Swaroviski fitted case) for my scope or a soft carry padded bag might work.
Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.