Spotting scope cae

cornchuck

Does anyone transport/store their spotting scope and accessories in a Pelican type case?

I just bought a Vortex Viper HD 20-60x85 and was wondering if I could get a case to keep it from getting dirty and safe from other things when not in use.

Jason

I use my Leupold's 12 - 40 x 60 spotter's plastic hard case BUT I have a Cordura cover from Anarchy Outdoors that stays on all the time. It's padding in case the scope would fall over while on the tripod.

Eric B.

I carry mine in a pelican case when transporting into a hunting campground as the terrain is very rugged and about 25 miles from the main road. At home I keep mine in the safe. When I go to the range I just placed it in the back seed in the cover it has but not the case.

Jason, found a nice Pelican at a govt auction. Used an electric knife to cut out foam for a scope and binos for the grandson. The electric knife works great if you take your time.

Thank you for all the reply's. Yes the electric knife does work if a person takes their time. That is the way I cut the foam in my Pelican case for one of my rifles.

Jason

I have a 20 - 60x80 swaro angled spotting scope . I use a case that's made for 4 pistols . the spotter is just the fit . I'll try to post a pic or two , to show you .

here are a few pics . the case is a MTM case-gard . it's for 4 pistols . I don't see a part number on it .
P9200002.JPG
P9200003.JPG
P9200004.JPG
P9200005.JPG
I have a small table top tripod I carry . I put the scope in a sock to protect it in my pack . I could measure the case ,if you'd like . I'm guessing it cost $20 .

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts