Spot Hogg or HHA bow sites

Cs68

I really like my hha, I switched from a 5 pin, and noticed I could squeak out a little more accuracy. You give up the ability to make on the fly adjustments if you're already at draw. So you would need to hold high/low depending on the situation.

338 dude

LRH Team Member
Have you checked out the black gold sites? They are very nice with a lifetime warranty. Company is out of Bozeman MT. Very good group of
Guys. There pins are very bright.
3A6EAE03-3089-43E7-8C53-75428B9A68A0.jpeg

Gold tip hunter Muzzy 100 grain Black gold site QAD ultra rest on a Hoyt carbon element. Two shots at 50 yards

Last edited:

treelinehntr

Yep, totally agree Spot Hogg's are tuff as nails. I currently shoot fast eddie 3 pin. I added a 3rd marker on the dial to represent yardage for the 3rd pin. I hunt with the dial set 30, 40, 50. This puts first pin good to go from 0 to 35.

2ndson

You can't go wrong wit either but I'd cruise the classifieds for both used. The HHA Ultra is a beeter option imo. I'd also opt for the .10 pin unless it's purely for early morning or late evening hunting only and even then consider a optional light unless your interested in Pope and Yound qualifying animals. I have a HHA ULTRA that I love, great sight. Good luck

kevin0270

Spot hogg for me.I have a simple 3 pin for treestand hunting and a Fast eddie xl 1 pin for longer shooting.Great sights.Black Gold and Axcel both make great sights also.Good luck.

Shepman

Previously had hha’s but got a fast Eddie last year with the double pin and pointer and couldn’t be happier.