Spokane, Coeur d'Alene area

panhandlepr

We have a rifle and pistol range located in Coeur d'Alene on 6001 Atlas Rd.
There are 18 benches with targets spaced at 25 yds, 50 yds, 100 yds and 200 yards. Bench area is covered. Baffling is being installed to get rid of any fly outs. We have both an indoor and outdoor range for competition Bullseye and smallbore rifle. Membership is available. Outdoor range is open to the public and members. Competition handgun and smallbore rifle is open to members only. Anyone with any common sense is welcome.

There's a range called fernan rod and gun club that allows you to shoot steel up to 1140 yards. It cost's $75.00 a year for membership. It's pretty nice but is full of Le and competitions allot. They had LE in there for 2 weeks right before hunting season.

I use the CDA rifle and pistol club range for load development, but it is a little too short for validation. Anybody have suggestions for a 500 + yard area where I can set up some targets in the Coeur d'Alene/Hayden area?

Spokane Rifle Club has been shooting alot of mid range F-class this summer. the last match is 09-23 but there is one more 600 yard practise on 09-21.

i WOULD ALSO LIKE SOME ROUGH DIRECTIONS TO THE MICA RANGE If possible.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
ODAVID

Haven't been out there in a while, but has the Mica gun range reduced how far you can shoot? Someone told me they reduced the range to 600? Wondering if there is any truth to this...