• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF - WTS/WTT LAW Professional - 7 Rem Mag - SPF

6point5x284

WTS Legendary Arms Works Professional in 7 Rem Mag. I had this gun and while dry firing and adjusting the Timney the bolt had a hard lift. I bore sighted it (5 total shots) and got it on paper but the bolt lift did not feel right, so I called LAW and they said to send it in. They had to replace the bolt and the trigger (they never said what was wrong). Barrel is the new bigger contour. The LAW is 7.09 lb on my scale. Look at LAW website for specs but the highlights are CRF, cerakote, fluted barrel, and it comes threaded with both vias style muzzle brake and a thread protector that makes it look seamless with the barrel. Timmy trigger set at 2.0 lbs. The rifle has a very nice feel, and if was lighter I would be keeping it, however the Kimber has 1.5 pounds on the LAW. It was at the factory so long to get the work done, I bought a Kimber MT on here for hunting season, and grew very fond of the Kimber for the weight. This is basically a brand new rifle. Never carried. Spent most of her life with LAW waiting to have a new bolt made and headspaced, and re-coated.

$1500 shipped and insured to your FFL. FFL must accept from individual party. Prefer Paypal. Friends and family OK. If paying by check, I will wait until the check clears to ship. I will include a set Talley lightweights if you choose to run those instead of the factory bases. PM for additional info or to have specific pictures taken. Listed multiple places.

Attachments

• IMG_6353.jpg
    IMG_6353.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6354.jpg
    IMG_6354.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6356.jpg
    IMG_6356.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6357.jpg
    IMG_6357.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6358.jpg
    IMG_6358.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 13
Re: WTS LAW Professional - 7 Rem Mag - $1,500

Do you know what threads or threaded the barrel is?

Do you know what threads or threaded the barrel is?

Sorry, I'm not sure. I looked real quick but did not find it on their website. It did not have it on the brake or thread protector. I'll see if I have any other brakes laying around to see if they fit.

Would trade for RPR in 6.5 CM or would consider trading for the right optic.

Re: WTS/WTT LAW Professional - 7 Rem Mag - $1,500

All PM's answered. TTT.

Some folks have asked about the included muzzle brake. Please see picture below. They did a good job with this rifle with a nice short and effective brake.

Attachments

• IMG_6360.jpg
    IMG_6360.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 9

All PM's replied too. TTT.

Will trade for titanium long action (mag bolt face) or 28" .308 caliber proof carbon + cash. Will consider other custom actions as well.

Re: WTS/WTT LAW Professional - 7 Rem Mag - $1,500 OBO

Super good guy to deal with hear folks!!!
Beautiful gun as well. I have two now and a third on the way!