• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF - Rem 700 BDL .270 win (pic heavy) SPF

roadhunter

WTS - Remington 700 BDL, .270 Winchester, 22" barrel, B-series serial number, nice wood, excellent condition.

I picked up this rifle on a trade. According to the guy I got it from, it has been stored since the 1980's. Appears to have been shot very little. I pulled it apart and it looked as though it had never been disassembled (still had the sticky factory grease). I cleaned it up and tuned the trigger to a crisp 2lbs. Bore and crown looks great. I pulled the front sight off and put a scope on it to see if it shoots. I attached a couple pics of the 3 and 5 shot groups with factory 130 grain Rem Cor lokt. It's a shooter!

$525 shipped and insured to your FFL. certified funds check or USPS money order. Please feel free to PM or email and questions. First "I'll take it".

Thanks,

Doug
[email protected]

Re: WTS - Rem 700 BDL .270 win (pic heavy)

Where are you in Oregon?

Sorry I forgot to add that the bipod is NOT included. I will offer up a set of 1" Leupold base and rings and the nice leather sling that was on it.

Thanks,

Doug

Rifle is sold pending funds to Rick1.

Thanks!