• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF: Pentax PF-65ED-IIA spotter w/ XW-14 wide angle eyepiece

mattj

Sold pending funds. Thanks for looking!

For sale, lightly used Pentax PF-65ED-IIA spotting scope with XW-14 wide-angle eyepiece. Great condition, glass pristine.

Really nice glass for the price, and very portable. The XW series is Pentax's high-end eyepiece which is really highly regarded. On this scope body, the optical zoom works out to just under 28x, with a nice wide field of view. The optical clarity really makes up for not having a higher zoom eyepiece. It has nice long eye relief, and I had no problem using it with glasses (nice when you have astigmatism to correct for, like me).

Selling to switch to something with a reticle for calling corrections and such, otherwise I would not be parting with it. Comes with eyepiece cap and soft case (zips open to use scope without removing it).

Also includes original box and plastic container for the eyepiece (so you have some place to put the eyepiece if you swap in a different one).

Asking $550 SOLD PENDING FUNDS shipped, Paypal or USPS money order.

Thanks!

Scope body:
70967 Pentax PF-65ED-A II Angled 65mm ED Spotting Scope with Case.

Eyepiece:
70515 Pentax 14mm SMC-XW Series 1.25" Wide Angle Eyepiece with 70 Degree Field of View

pentax-side.jpg

pentax-side-extended.jpg

eyepiece-lens.jpg

objective-lens.jpg

case-closed.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS: Pentax PF-65ED-IIA spotter w/ XW-14 wide angle eyepiece

Price lowered to $550 shipped.

Re: WTS: Pentax PF-65ED-IIA spotter w/ XW-14 wide angle eyepiece

Edit to note box/container for eyepiece.