• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 NP-R1

mattj

Looking to sell a used Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50, 1/4 MOA clicks with illuminated NP-R1 reticle.

Scope and its glass are in great condition. Only blemish of note is a mark on the bottom of the middle portion of the scope (see pictures below). I *think* this is something on the scope body as opposed to damage to the finish -- it used to take up most of the flat area on the bottom, but with very light wiping from a gun cloth it was reduced to what you see in the picture -- I didn't want to try any harder to remove it, as I did not want to do any damage to the finish. I think it is some sort of residue left by gases from firing rounds. The mark is very well hidden when mounted on a rifle -- I had no idea it was there until I removed the scope from the rifle.

Scope comes with original box, manuals, allen wrench for zero adjustment, NF bikini scope cover, sunshade, and Seekins medium height rings.

Only selling because I made the 'mistake' of participating in my first tactical style rifle match -- and now I 'need' to fund a higher end MIL/MIL FFP style scope :)

$1400 (SOLD PENDING FUNDS) shipped to the continental US. Will accept USPS money order or Paypal.

DSC_3689.jpg

DSC_3688.jpg

DSC_3686-1.jpg

DSC_3685.jpg

DSC_3691.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 NP-R1

PM replied, thanks.