• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF------FS Cooper model 21 Classic .223 Ackley 1:8 twist REDUCED TO $1300 Shipped

FNModel70Fan

I am selling my Cooper Model 21 Classic bolt action single shot rifle in .223 Ackley Improved with a 1:8 twist.

I special ordered this from Cooper and it was delivered to me about mid July of this year. I have only fired it 15 times.

It shoots incredibly well, just have not shot it much and would like the funds to finish another build.

There is some fabric lint in the right side forend checkering from the blanket it was laid on...it can be seen in the first pic, do not be alarmed as it can be removed easily. I only noticed it when I posted the pic.

DOES NOT COME WITH SCOPE AS SHOWN IN PICS

Selling to fund another build. Rifle is in excellent shape and comes with the following:

-Leupold rings and bases.
-15 Fire formed Lapua brass.
-30 virgin .223 Lapua brass.
-Redding .223 Ackley Imroved die set (neck size and seater)

Will ship with box and and all paperwork as it was shipped to my FFL from Cooper.

$1450 Shipped to you FFL

Not considering trades at this time.

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5287.jpg

IMG_5286.jpg

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

Re: FS Cooper model 21 Classic .223 Ackley 1:8 twist REDUCED TO $1300 Shipped

REDUCED TO $1300 Shipped to your FFL

Re: SPF------FS Cooper model 21 Classic .223 Ackley 1:8 twist REDUCED TO $1300 Shippe

Is it still for sale??

Re: SPF------FS Cooper model 21 Classic .223 Ackley 1:8 twist REDUCED TO $1300 Shippe

No, I marked it as SPF (sold pending funds) a bit ago.