• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SPF: FN action and BM

gebhardt02

We have an FN action complete with their mag system for sale. Bolt has standard bolt face for .308 size cartridges. Comes with one mag. This would make a good start for a custom rifle build. Priced at $550 plus shipping and insurance.

Geb

Re: FS: FN action and BM

Please expand on your fn action definition

I'm actually waiting on pics of this action and some other items so there isn't any confusion. This particular action has the 3 position safety and CRF bolt. Looks like the M70 action. Which other details am I missing?

Geb

Attachments

• FN Action.jpg
    FN Action.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 9
  • FN Action 2.jpg
    FN Action 2.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

This actio is also still available. We'd like to get this one sold, so now priced at $550 shipped to your FFL.

Geb

Is this a new action? If not, what kind of wear are we looking at? Do you know a round count, or can you get some clear pics of the bolt face and lugs? Thanks!

If i buy the action, what inletted stock works with these?

guys that action looks like the ones that were transitioned to FN from the winchester sale, they were barreled as new, then the barrels were pulled and the actions sold, I went thru about a half dozen in my shop, they make great short actions in standard cartridges, 6.5 creed, 260 308 243. It just so happens if a guy needs a build on the cheap i have a post linked below where I have 2 used A-3, the one that remains is adjustable saddle cheek by mcmillian. It just needs rebedding.
see link. If your interested you need to move on it as it is also listed on the hide, if you want it be the first to post "I'll take it" on the hide thread. I will be out till Monday with no net access.

it would be a good mate to this action, and is inletted for this factory DBM.

a-3 for a win sa/spr, Reduced again - Sniper's Hide Forums