• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SPF* Bushmaster Varminter AR-15 (OH)

psdan000

Rifle is SPF

I have a factory built bushmaster varminter in .223/5.56 with 24" 1 in 9" twist fluted barrel i am giving some consideration to trading. I purchased this rifle new on 12-28-08 with the intention of being a hunting rifle. ive taken it on about 2 coyote hunts and lately i find myself grabbing my bolt gun to hunt with instead. it is an excellent rifle, i was able to pull off a 1/2" group at 100 yards with hornady 55 grain v-max. The rifle was properly broken in according to bushmaster's specs. has probably not even seen 150 rounds, and has always been thoroughly cleaned after shooting. Never been rapid fired. Have not had 1 malfunction out of this rifle. I have no need to sell for just cash, but will consider trades + cash. Would prefer a FTF in SW Ohio but will ship for the right deal. What i may be interested in is other AR's in 16" 18" or 20" configurations, AR's in other calibers, glocks or nice centerfire bolt guns. I would really like to get a hold of a nice Remington 700 in .243. No interest in rimfires or shotguns or other handguns. Rifle comes with all original paperwork, hard plastic case and 5 round mag. This rifle also comes equipped from the factory with a hogue grip and very nice two-stage trigger. Scope and bipod are not included. cash price is $1200 email [email protected] with any questions, thanks for looking.

Last edited: