Spell check.....

Get off your horse dude!

Look here an enlistment oath. It says nothing about entitiling you to be a jack ***. Dont bring the fact that you served in the military in here as an excuse for acting like a *****. We are all good guys here we like to joke with each other and share stories and experiences. But this kind of critisim is not welcome!

(NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

ICANHITHIMMAN

" We are all good guys here we like to joke"

Let me expand this a bit to this extent:

" We are all good guys here we like to joke.......but we can't stand 'KRITICISM' at all!"

Please note....KRITICISM......just possibly you'll like the way it's spelled!!

I laughed all the way through this pointless thread, and although I agree with the OP, I never thought of posting about it- and am not perfect myself. :D I just kind of wade through and deal...

I recently took a college English class online (ENG102 and got a tax credit, WOOHOO! :D) and it amazed me how many of this level collegiate English students couldn't spell or form proper sentances. Maybe it was just a lack of proofreading, but one way or another, the literacy of these fellow students was horrendous, even at the college level. So I say don't get upset, just deal. Looking good to others does not matter to some, whereas it is paramount to others. Move on, get over it, lets shoot :)gun) and talk about shooting...

I would not mention this or even take notice, except for the irony that you mispelled "sentences."

I would not mention this or even take notice, except for the irony that you mispelled "sentences."

:D like I said, I ain't perfect! I have been spelling it that way since I was little and I know better, but can't seem to break the habit!

Time for Spring - After a few hours of up/down looking for a bear I'll feel better. And dadgumit I won't care how my spelling looks.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.