• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Speer 6.5 90gr TNT

martinakl

These things haven't be available in a long time.

No idea why it's labeled 6.5 Creedmoor??? Just a bullet, not loaded ammo.

Just saw some at Wholesale Hunter.

Have you ever ordered from this site before and are they on the up and up?

Not before I ordered a few boxes of these bullets yesterday. Quick search and everything seems on the up and up. Nothing weird or suspicious about the transaction. Paid with a credit card. I know Amex will give me my money back with one call.

thanks for the heads up. will put in small order and will also report back on my experience.

I just got tracking info yesterday. So far everything seems up and up.

I did google their address. It's a commercial type building surrounded by commercial and light industrial type building.

Lots of BBB reviews. Some negative but they mostly seem to be because they didn't ship the item(s) same or next day. Amazon set the bar too high. We're all used to next day deliveries.

1641250564544.png

Last edited:
Has anyone used these before, I was unaware of these. I would assume fast flat varmint rounds

Has anyone used these before, I was unaware of these. I would assume fast flat varmint rounds
No personal experience. I'm buying them to use in a future 6.5 Grendel bolt action for cheap fun. I read a bunch of reviews in the past. Some people report good results on deer at 6.5 Grendel velocities. I always error on too much gun/bullet for the job but I have young kids I'd like to get shooting/hunting.