Speeding ticket

Red hunter

A 75 year old lady is pulled over by a rookie officer for driving 80 mph in a 35 zone. The young officer aproaches the window and asks for her license, registration and insurance. The elderly lady tells him "I don't have a license and the car is not mine so I don't know where the registration is. As a matter of fact I killed the man who was driving this car and his dead body is in the trunk." The young officer is floored and doesn't know what to think so he calls his senior officer for assistance. The seargant arrives and they dicuss the situation. The senior officer agrees to take over and aproaches the car and asks the elderly lady for her paper work and she promply hands it over. He is shocked and explains to the lady the story that the junior officer had told him. The elderly lady says" why that is foolish. he obviously is a liar. I bet he even told you I was speeding!"

Reminds me of my late mother-in-law. She had a lead foot and a big car and always looked down at a speed cop when pulled over.

She always got a ticket too.....

Better to be nice and no ticket IMO.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.