Specific Long Range School...

alshirey

Hello,

The specific school/instruction I was thinking of was Sniper Tools Design Co.

If anyone has ever attended and would like to talk to me about it, I want to hear more.

I would still like to hear about other schools. Any feedback about Storm Mountain?

Thanks.
Allen

Last edited:
Shawn Carlock from Rathdrum, ID, teaches such classes. His outfit is named "Defensive Edge". You can google that name and it will bring it up. He frequently post on this forum. Many on here have spoken highly of his courses.

Appreciate the reply. I've seen Defensive Edge and it's good to hear good feedback. I'll keep them in mind. However, this isn't the place I had found before. I'm really hoping to find this place. I remember they had an online store to purchase everything you needed for the class.

Keep the suggestions coming....

I'm going to try to update the original post but we have a WINNER!!!!

The specific school/instruction I was thinking of was Sniper Tools Design Co.

If anyone has ever attended and would like to talk to me about it, I want to hear more.

I would still like to hear more about other schools. Any feedback about Storm Mountain?

Last edited:
I have not attended Wards shooting class but have spoke with him on numerous occasions. I was looking real hard at attending one of his classes but my rifle was not completed in time.

Wards class was 3days. He shoots around Estes Park in the high country and this was very appealing to me. Snipertools pricing seemed a little high but was cheaper overall concidering I live in Denver. Ward is very knowledgeable and I'm sure you would not be disappointed.

Shawn Carlock on the other hand would be my 1st choice. I have not attended his classes but have his DVD's. I have spoke with him several times on the phone. In my opinion, this guy is one of a kind. Shawn has a way with talking to people, his class is based on the Longrange Hunter and he is a hunter as well! Would love to take his class but hate flying anymore (Running out of fuel in a Supercub in the Chugach mountains will do that to you!:rolleyes: )

On a side note, I joined a online training course over on Snipers Hide forum. This online class has been very rewarding to me and my son. Very informative and gives you something to do in the winter.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.