Special Pricing & Special Deals at Camera Land

Gcan ..... I have bought a lot of product from camera land. They are big supporters of our forum here , always great to here about a special sale. Gcan.... If you don't want to read About their post stop after their first sentence and go take the problems you are having today and take it out on your dog or wife. MD

Gcan ..... I have bought a lot of product from camera land. They are big supporters of our forum here , always great to here about a special sale. Gcan.... If you don't want to read About their post stop after their first sentence and go take the problems you are having today and take it out on your dog or wife. MD

Negative! Take it out on himself, is the correct recourse.

FYI... I called Doug at Cameraland after his initial post about this being a good time of year to purchase. I asked him for a special price to buy both an Athlon Ares 10X42 Binocular and an Athlon Midas TAC 6-24X50 rifle scope with an APLR4 FFP MOA reticle. I liked the price Doug gave me and bought them both. Thank you Doug for a smooth/easy transaction!

I grow up without the internet and it just really got going when I was a young adult. We all use it now to review products and to shop for the best deals we can find, me included. But it is refreshing to still be able to use the phone even knowing it's a cell and call a business and the person on the other end can actually answer your questions and give you a great price and not have to be put on hold and sent to 3 different extensions and still never get an answer.

My Friends,
Call Doug anytime and he can work getting what you're looking at or for I've bought a couple of things from him and he is SUPER to work with and I'll continue to call him if I'm interested in a certain product.
THANKS AGAIN Doug you rock
Hhardrock

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.