Spartan/Javelin bipods

I am surprised and disappointed to hear this. My experience with them has been consistently excellent. I have their carbon fiber bipod and tripod along with various adapters and other parts. Everything purchased directly from them.

The owners have always been super helpful via email. They have also been at SCI every year in recent years.

I believe when they are traveling to trade shows, their customer support suffers
Other times it is good.

I've used both the bipod and tripod for the past few years. Awesome equipment. Often use a leg of the tripod as a walking stick. Recently shot a mule deer, and first set up with the tripod seated but then switched to the bipod. It truly took just a second to pop off the tripod and put the bipod on.

Buy them from Amy at https://brandedrockcanyon.com/proshop

It has nothing to do with American, it has to do with quality and design
The Magpul model is a shell of the spartan, they are that good

Agreed. The Magpul and Spartan are both bipods, and both come in black, but that's where the similarity ends.

The quick attach/detach system that Spartan uses can't be beat. I don't like to hunt with a bipod on my rifle if I don't have to. With the Spartan system, I can keep the bipod on my pack or in my pocket, and then connect and deploy it in literally 2-3 seconds. No screws, knobs, lining-up attachments, etc. Stupid simple.

Agreed. The Magpul and Spartan are both bipods, and both come in black, but that's where the similarity ends.

The quick attach/detach system that Spartan uses can't be beat. I don't like to hunt with a bipod on my rifle if I don't have to. With the Spartan system, I can keep the bipod on my pack or in my pocket, and then connect and deploy it in literally 2-3 seconds. No screws, knobs, lining-up attachments, etc. Stupid simple.
Thank you, our little company really appreciates your kind words!

Mark: exactly! Both the bipod and tripod can be deployed in an instant. -- I keep the bipod in a case on my belt.

I have used the bipod for precision hunting on very wary game (e.g., croc and hippo) requiring extremely precise shots. The bipod worked brilliantly.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.