• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Spartan combo 12 gauge/.223 **SOLD**

Re: Spartan combo 12 gauge/.223

pardon me, my last post was $600 shipped, so that is where we are now.

Roger

If you'll take $500 without the scope I'll take it. (shipped)

I would do $525 shipped. If you want to do that, let me know and I will send you my info so you can send me a certified check. I will also need the FFL you want me to ship it to, and he will need to accept from and individual. If I need to ship from FFL to FFL, it will be $15 more.

Roger

Sounds great! I have never had any gun shipped to this dealer before, so I hope they will do it. If not, let me know and I'll provide another dealer.

Ace Hardware - 2350 8th Street South Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
(715) 421-1550

I am sending you a PM, but you will need to contact your dealer (The Ace) and make sure they will allow me to ship directly to them, in your behalf. Ask if they will accept a gun from a non-FFL/an individual? If they will, I need the name of the FFL and a copy of his FFL so I can ship from NC. I will PM you my information so you can send me a check.

Roger

Let me know if this deal doesn't go through.

I was out of town this weekend and wasn't able to contact Ace hardware to find out if they will accept from an individual. I will contact they first thing Monday morning when they open and post a reply by 9:00a.m.

Paul

The manager isn't in the shop until 10:00, so I will have to wait until my lunch break to get his FFL. The guy working believed that they have received directly from individuals, but wanted me to talk directly to the manager.

Paul

I contacted Ace Hardward and they need you to go through a FFL. I need your FFL's fax number to give to my guy. Then he will fax him his info and then I can get a check sent off to you. I will have to pay $15, but that is on my end when I go to pick up the gun.

Paul

Please let me know when you receive my check. As I wrote, my FFL needs your FFL's fax number. You can either contact me by phone, post it, or contact my FFL directly. Thanks, Paul

Sorry I haven't checked my email/website... we've received a good amount of snow in the last week. I received the gun a week ago, put my 3-9 X 40 scope on and sighted her in Saturday. Sunday I went to the gun range again and I have about 75 shots through her at 100 yds, and 8 three inch shot shells. Turkeys don't stand a chance at 35 yards. I plan on putting in an extended turkey choke, so hopefully that will push it out closer to 50. Everyone that sees it takes a second look and asks about it. Most never knew they made such a gun. Thanks again, great doing business with you. I absolutely love it!