• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Spartan combo 12 gauge/.223 **SOLD**

Sealesniper

I have a Remington/Spartan over under combo gun what is a 12 guage over a .223. Shotgun has three chokes and is amazingly accurate. I bought it to hunt in Va. for turkeys, but never made it up there and now doubt I will. It has a Cabelas Pine Ridge 2x7 scope on it. Nice pachage. $650 plus shipping to an FFL

Re: Spartan combo 12 gauge/.223

Pictures added

Attachments

• Spartan Combo.JPG
    Spartan Combo.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 12

Thank you for all the PM's but gun is only for sale, not looking for trades

Scope is worth (new) $99. Used probably around $75. I would drop the price by $75 to sell without the scope, so $575. With that said, if you do not have a good scotgun scope, with power up to at least 7x iw recommend the whole combo. You don't need much past 3x for the shotgun, but the 7x is nice for being out past 100 yards with the .223.

I have a Remington/Spartan over under combo gun what is a 12 guage over a .223. Shotgun has three chokes and is amazingly accurate. I bought it to hunt in Va. for turkeys, but never made it up there and now doubt I will. It has a Cabelas Pine Ridge 2x7 scope on it. Nice pachage. $650 plus shipping to an FFL

Still for sale? How much?

It is still for sale, although I am using it a little for predators. Seems to work real well on yotes, as I have both needed weapons all in one. I really don't want to let her go for less than my last post, which is $600 plus shipping/ffl, but I will listen to your thoughts on that.

Roger