• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Spare some pistol primers.....

bearhtr2

Hey guys not trying get a 1000 or anything. My daughter turned 21 and I got her a 9mm for concealed carry for Christmas. Since ammo is very rare to find I was wondering if anyone would sell me sleeve of 100 or 200 small pistol primers. I reload rifles only but bought dies and stuff to load for her. She is going to a class in a couple weeks and wanted to practice some prior to the class. Can anyone help a dad out? I hate to ask or beg, but as anyone knows we do anything for our kids. I am located just south or the Birmingham, Alabama area if anyone is local.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
This is her last weekend in Arkansas duck hunting. First time ever duck hunting. One proud dad of her.

Attachments

• IMG_19181.jpg
    IMG_19181.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 342
Try reposting directed to folks in Alabama to get their attention I bet you will find some I am in South Texas I would give you a couple hundred just to far to drive

Hey guys not trying get a 1000 or anything. My daughter turned 21 and I got her a 9mm for concealed carry for Christmas. Since ammo is very rare to find I was wondering if anyone would sell me sleeve of 100 or 200 small pistol primers. I reload rifles only but bought dies and stuff to load for her. She is going to a class in a couple weeks and wanted to practice some prior to the class. Can anyone help a dad out? I hate to ask or beg, but as anyone knows we do anything for our kids.

Thanks,
Mike
I have a couple hundred I can share with you but I live in western Wyoming. Not practical to drive this far haha