SOLD/EXPIRED Spare some pistol primers.....

bearhtr2

Hey guys not trying get a 1000 or anything. My daughter turned 21 and I got her a 9mm for concealed carry for Christmas. Since ammo is very rare to find I was wondering if anyone would sell me sleeve of 100 or 200 small pistol primers. I reload rifles only but bought dies and stuff to load for her. She is going to a class in a couple weeks and wanted to practice some prior to the class. Can anyone help a dad out? I hate to ask or beg, but as anyone knows we do anything for our kids. I am located just south or the Birmingham, Alabama area if anyone is local.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

bearhtr2

This is her last weekend in Arkansas duck hunting. First time ever duck hunting. One proud dad of her.

Attachments

• IMG_19181.jpg
    IMG_19181.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 319

JMW67

Try reposting directed to folks in Alabama to get their attention I bet you will find some I am in South Texas I would give you a couple hundred just to far to drive

Slim in Wyo

Hey guys not trying get a 1000 or anything. My daughter turned 21 and I got her a 9mm for concealed carry for Christmas. Since ammo is very rare to find I was wondering if anyone would sell me sleeve of 100 or 200 small pistol primers. I reload rifles only but bought dies and stuff to load for her. She is going to a class in a couple weeks and wanted to practice some prior to the class. Can anyone help a dad out? I hate to ask or beg, but as anyone knows we do anything for our kids.

Thanks,
Mike
I have a couple hundred I can share with you but I live in western Wyoming. Not practical to drive this far haha

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Team Member
Just don't use pistol primers in semi auto rifles. Pistol primers cups are thinner and in a semi auto you could possibly have a slam fire that keeps on going.

Last edited:

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.