• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Spacemaster II 60MM objective._-SOLD_-!

baldeagle713

One spacemaster II spotting scope Gray in color with 15x Eyepiece and table top tripod. 150$ This scope doesn't have the peep sight. Glass is nice and clear.

[ 09-05-2003: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

[ 09-05-2003: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

[ 09-07-2003: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

I'll take it. I aready have one waiting for a mate...email enroute
Hey Darryl--How about swapping me the 15x eyepiece for a 22x WA to match the one I already have...

[ 09-04-2003: Message edited by: Chris Jamison ]

Chris

I only have a pair waiting to be put in another setup.

If I had an odd one I would trade you.

I hope your tube matches the one Baldeagle has? If they are not the same, they won't match up. Many times the colors don't match up either.
If one has the sight and the other don't they won't match up as per length in the bracket.

I have one here without the sight also that is in like new condition if someone needs a match.
Later
DC

[ 09-05-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]

Well, I guess that screws up my plans for using this scope with mine--Mine has the peep sight. Sorry for the confusion, I guess this one is still on the market...

Chris

Since you can't make the other one without a sight work.

I have a LIKE NEW spacemaster 11 with a sight that will match up to yours. I was holding on to this one because of the condition.

If you want it to match up a pair, I can throw in a 15X eyepiece like you have and you can make up a pair if you have the bracket.
Don't forget, when putting these together, one of the sights MUST be cut off so the bracket will allow close eyespacing for those whose eyes are close together.

I use the 15X as much, if not more, then the 20x or 22X.

$150.00 plus shipping to you.

Let me know.
DC

I think I want to buy the scope. I have one w/o the sight, has a 15-45 eyepiece. If I can make the two bodies work I'll buy the one that is for sale. Mine is gray (I guess) and has a screw-in lens cover on the objective. Do I need to check length or what? Thanks, Jay
[email protected]