South Dakota Pheasant hunt

reaper69

Hello,

I have a large private property to hunt pheasants on in SD. I am open to offers and would like to consider options. Pheasant hunting has a long season and the land is private, thus it can easily fit most schedules. I have done some swap hunts before and to date they have worked perfectly. Thanks for your consideration.

Hello,

I have a large private property to hunt pheasants on in SD. I am open to offers and would like to consider options. Pheasant hunting has a long season and the land is private, thus it can easily fit most schedules. I have done some swap hunts before and to date they have worked perfectly. Thanks for your consideration.

I live in Ohio and guide pheasant hunts for a hunt club here in Ohio.Would be interested in coming to SD and guiding anyone you wish for a week in exchange for me being allowed to hunt also.My golden retriever and I guided 95 hunts last yr and he had over 500 birds shot over him.

Thanks for your interest and offer, however we do not do any pay hunting or have a need for guides. The hunting is only for our personal use and friends. All birds are wild. I am more looking to swap hunts with what I have to offer, which is private, non commercialized hunting of wild birds that are plentiful. I am open to just about any type of hunting though.

I live in Ohio and guide pheasant hunts for a hunt club here in Ohio.Would be interested in coming to SD and guiding anyone you wish for a week in exchange for me being allowed to hunt also.My golden retriever and I guided 95 hunts last yr and he had over 500 birds shot over him.
Hi would you consider a eastern wild turkey hunt?
Up to 4 people in the mountains of Virginia for 3 days
Then to edisto island sc for 3 days of fishing.

We will provide meals, lodging and one meal per day.

Our group of 6 would like to pheasant, grouse, and Hungarian partridge hunt for 4 days.

Let me know

I doubt he's interested. He hasn't been seen for over 6 years. You should post in swap a hunt section and I'm sure someone would love to go walleye fishing