South Central Pennsylvania anyone?

BigBlueDog

I live just outside of York, PA. So far the farthest range I know of is 200 yards. Is there anything closer in my area other than the Williamsport 1,000 yard club? I am looking for 600-1000 yard range. Thanks

big blue dog,i live 15 miles noth of gettysburg.miffin county has a range(there is a thread started here for it) and shippensburg has i'm almost sure a 100 200 300 500 and 880 yard range.do a google search for shippensburg fish and game.thinking about joining there myself.1/2 hour drive.jason

Hey 30-06 boy, I live 6 miles west of Gettysburg we may have to hook up and shoot. And your right I'm a member at Shippensburg fish and game and they have 100,200,300,400,500, and 800 meters.

Travis

Well if Shippensburg has that stuff then why don't one of you start a thread so the purposes of this part of the forum are fulfilled. That way the next person doesn't have to ask.

You can include a link to the website so a person can get directions and other information.

I shoot silhouette at Shippensburg from time to time. Nice range and good guys.

Try Atglen Sportsman's Assoc. in Lancaster county. East of Quarryvillle near Christiana. Silhouette there as well.
100 yards
200 meters
300meters
365 meters
500 meters.

The site is unclear to the rules for silhouette. Is there a rules list anywhere? I don't live very far from Ship. I had no idea the range went past 500 meters. I may have to join now.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts