South Africa Hunt

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Brian and I have booked a hunt for next May in South Africa with Trophy Game Safaris. There is room for 4 additional hunters on this safari. It would be great to fill this hunt with guys form this forum. And even better if we could fill it with guys that are using Hammer Bullets. Trophy Game Safaris offer a 10% discount to hunters that use Hammer Bullets. So if you are interested in going on the Safari and are not currently using Hammer Bullets it would be a good reason to start using them. :)

You can check out the Safari at http://www.tgsafari.co.za/ They are a top notch organization.

If you are interested contact David Tenney 423-791-5027. He is the US operations manager for Trophy Game Safaris and a member here on LRH. His email is [email protected]. Since we are inside of a year to the date we need to get a group together quickly as they are holding people back to set this group up.

I will have David chime in here to add anything he that is needed.

Steve

Last edited:
Hey guys this is definitely something we can do and looking forward to it. One correction though to eliminate confusion, our website is www.tgsafari.co.za

Give me a call or an email to discuss.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Sorry guys I had an extra character in the original link, should be fine now.

Last edited:
I hope that your safari is fantastic. Make sure you don't accidentally shoot a Kudu over 60 inches. At $9500 it is not what I consider reasonable. Bruce

I hope that your safari is fantastic. Make sure you don't accidentally shoot a Kudu over 60 inches. At $9500 it is not what I consider reasonable. Bruce
Ha! I will get the tape out before I shoot.

We have a big list of animals to shoot. Not sure if I want to shoot that many or hunt hard for a couple really good ones. We can make that decision at the time of the hunt.

If we can fill the few remaining spots Hammer Bullets will get everyone Team Hammer shirts for the trip.

Steve

Another thing that I want to add. Trophy Game Safaris is open to long range hunting with the notice that if an animal is wounded and not recovered the shooter still pays for the animal. Better have your dope together.:p

Steve

The owner of Trophy Game Safaris and I have decided as an option to simplify the process for everyone was to put together a Hammer hunting package. This will let everyone know the cost and give a starting point to build from if a person wants to add onto the package. Our goal is to get everyone on board and secured with a deposit by the end of September 2017. If secured by the end of September 2017 we will increase the Hammer discount from 10% to 15% for any trophies added. There will already be more than a 10% discount built into the package. The hunt will take place in late spring of 2018, contact me for specific dates.

Hammer hunting package will consist of the following: 11 nights and 12 days with 10 allocated hunting days based out of our Sand River Hills lodge

5 animals to include: ( 1 ) Trophy Blue Wildebeest, ( 1 ) Management Blue Wildebeest, ( 1 ) Trophy Impala, ( 1 ) Trophy Warthog or Common Duiker, ( 1 ) Jackal with an afternoon of bird hunting.

The reduced package rate for the above safari is: $4,600.00

This is all inclusive to include lodging, meals/drinks, guide service, vehicle and trackers once you arrive to our Sand River Hills Lodge. There will not be any additional costs at the end of the safari unless you add animals, additional hunting days or a travel package to your trip.

We will also reduce the Observer rate from $250/day to $200/day if you would be bringing a non-hunter along.

The full cost of this safari would be over $8000.00 so this is a significant savings offered to Hammer Bullet supporters.

The above does not include any cost incurred for travel, meals or lodging prior to arriving to our Sand River Hills lodge with the exception of airport pickup from Polokwane.

The above does not cover any taxidermy costs or shipping of trophies.

The above does not cover any tips or gratuities at your own discretion to Trophy Game Safaris staff.

You can visit our website at www.tgsafari.co.za or contact me via email at [email protected]

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.