Source for Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 300 WSM

Babirusa

I am new to this board and was amazed at the wealth of information posted here! Thanks.

After spending hours going through the various topics, it helped me to narrow down my next hunting rifle to Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in 300WSM. Unfortunately, I visited and called quite a few gun stores in Las Vegas (including WalMarts), but nobody seemed to carry one. I have also checked numerous websites and auction sites, but no lucks. Does anybody know of a potential source for this rifle?
confused.gif

Thanks and best wishes,

Babirusa

Have you tried gunbroker.com?? I have seen some Tikka's on there from time to time.

Getting one in a .300WSM might be a trick...sakofan..Welcome aboard!!

Sakofan:

Thank you. I checked Gunbroker.com and Gunsamerica.com, as well as contacting some other sellers found on google search, but didn't find one in 300 WSM.

Marlow:

Thank you for pointing me to the appropriate section in Gunsamerica.com. There is a Tikka T3 Lite 300WSM Blued/Syn, but none in stainless. However, I did get an additional piece of information from one of the sellers. He hinted that a new batch of T3 Lite will be available in January. Hopefully, he is correct.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.