Sons first deer

SealT5....nothing wrong with a feeder for a young persons hunting start! You have a semi controlled environment, a teaching opportunity to truly show a good buck vs any buck and an opportunity for your boy to see a bunch of interactions amongst the animals and to work out his nerves. So dumb A-- comments.....are just dumb ***! And in poor taste! And this isn't coming in MY HUMBLE OPINION....IM NOT THAT HUMBLE!

One mans opinion...what a donkey.
No opinion. Look up the definition of hunt . But I expect to get opinions of man like that on this forum, because most of them can't hunt to get close enough for the ethical kill. Come on gent's loosen up. Don't take it so personal. I just hope the young people don't get the idea that everything in life comes easy.

Last edited:
No opinion. Look up the definition of hunt . But I expect to get opinions of man like that on this forum, because most of them can't hunt to get close enough for the ethical kill. Come on gent's loosen up. Don't take it so personal.
Perhaps then you should examine how "hunt" was done in cultures older than yours, mine goes to 8000 BC and you will see that waiting for the game to come was a common method

You have a reference on that 8000 BC. I'll check it out.
Yes. Fly to the island of Cyprus, to the city of Choirokoitia and the will explain it to you. That's the place the first known cat was domesticated 10000 years ago