Son’s Alberta whitetail.

I've been a member here for a while but mostly just a lurker so I thought I'd post on a few threads.

Here's my sons 2018 whitetail. It has a decent rack but the neck on it was huge.

bkWlshh.png
Are you sure that's not a cow LOL that thing is a monster.

I've been a member here for a while but mostly just a lurker so I thought I'd post on a few threads.

Here's my sons 2018 whitetail. It has a decent rack but the neck on it was huge.

bkWlshh.png
That's a really nice animal, and it's even nicer to see son and dad hunting together!! When you post a photo like yours, it is important that you follow the rules and the rules are to include what rifle was used, what caliber was used and the distance in which your son shot the deer from. With all of that information you will get more mileage out of your photo because.......that stuff really gives us readers something to ponder and argue and comment about.;):rolleyes: Kudos to you for making great memories with your son, they'll always be remembered.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.