Sometimes I look up to the night sky and I think to myself . . .

I never look up anymore, for fear there will be another UFO

2a98d1e7150f84d8af8d363a94c5a335.jpg

I looked up last night and got to see the International Space Station go by, . and darn near got my foot wet!
I have a friend who has been on ISS twice - was there when the Columbia blew up (one of his good friends was Willie McCool). His garage is basically his lab, to include reloading tools - he loves shooting.

They recycle urine on the ISS for drinking water. He said the Russians don't drink enough water and their urine has too many minerals - clogs the system.

Last edited:
Perhaps one of the BEST ways to teach a youngster about holding for wind! ... LOL
Years ago I was walking in the woods with my nephew who was two or three years old, and stopped to relieve myself. He watched and then asked if he could do the same. I asked him if he had ever peed standing up and he said yes, so I told him to go right ahead. He drops his pants, squats down and proceeds to pee directly into his pants and underwear that are now around his ankles. Whoa! Hey! Stop! No! Wait! William!

Epic uncle fail.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.