Something we all should be worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's total BS that dictators and enemies from around the world still have their accounts but the president does not. I've been a sharp critic of this president, but this is BS. Now all branches of our government are democratically controlled. The Republican Party is a hot mess right now. In my opinion they hitched themselves to trump for way too long and now they are paying for it.
Then you're part of the problem, you helped create the atmosphere that was used to usher in this globalist coup.

Your law enforcement buddies should second guess their decisions. If I was in law enforcement, I would not want to stand for the Munsters and possibly get killed for something I really didn't believe in. I don't want to be controlled like all those people in china, walking around with their face buried in their phones and just happy like the stepford wives. This is America land of the free and home of the brave and I will stand shoulder to shoulder with the Patriots to protect it, and if I don't make it through it, I know I gave it my best.

Then you're part of the problem, you helped create the atmosphere that was used to usher in this globalist coup.

Respectfully disagree. Part of the problem is that there is no longer civil debate. Only attacks. America was founded on being critical of leaders. we can't be critical of our political leaders? I find that a lot of trumpers don't want civility. They just want to attack. We need to return to civility.

Republicans=Democrats. The only difference is, Ds openly hate us, while Rs pretend to protect us right up to the moment we elect them. Then we get stabbed in the back.
DJT was the first President in at least 50 years who actually worked for the American people and not for DC political establishment.
Id say something about never voting for an R again... but since voting no longer has any bearing on elections...

We need to abolish the party system all together. Primaries should be for the top two or three candidates regardless of party.

Grouse, we have had parties for as long as we have been a nation. Like minded folks naturally form parties to advocate for their ideals. Do you believe Democrats will abolish their own party? So another party is necessary to oppose them. Without parties there can be no debate, no compromise and no resolution--then only some form of oppression can rule. Tyrants don't tolerate other parties. They abolish them.
The more you study it, the more you see that abolishing parties only ends in loss of freedom.

Grouse, we have had parties for as long as we have been a nation. Like minded folks naturally form parties to advocate for their ideals. Do you believe Democrats will abolish their own party? So another party is necessary to oppose them. Without parties there can be no debate, no compromise and no resolution--then only some form of oppression can rule. Tyrants don't tolerate other parties. They abolish them.
The more you study it, the more you see that abolishing parties only ends in loss of freedom.
Hadn't considered that. Interesting perspective. I guess I'm thinking more of getting rid of the party based primary system. I think that would eliminate a lot of the need to push candidates to the extremes of their parties to get nominations.

A reality check for today foreshadows Biden policies that will increase the under informed, easily swayed voter population. People who will foolishly vote for liberal Democrat candidates. The potential for a Democrat president with a Democrat majority Senate and House lasting for years is unfortunately high.
Coupled with a "tolerance" for BLM and AntiFa violence, intimidation and takeovers, our freedoms are indeed threatened. Then with the Muslim's other than Jihad tactic of a growing population and quiet take over as in France, Germany, GB and parts of Michigan, our problem is compounded.
There were LE and veterans among the Trump demonstrators, but those numbers are too small. We can hope for honor above duty, but hope along is insufficient.
Thomas Jefferson considered the fall of freedom and said,

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."

Hadn't considered that. Interesting perspective. I guess I'm thinking more of getting rid of the party based primary system. I think that would eliminate a lot of the need to push candidates to the extremes of their parties to get nominations.
The problem is that the 2 parties control the system. The only way a 3rd party can debate is if they get at least 5% of the vote in the previous election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts