Someone with a ballistics program, help please

fourinone

Hi, I'm hoping someone with a program would be kind enough to run some numbers for me?
My son has a 30.06 and the scope is 1.800" above bore center. He has two different types of factory ammo. 1st one is 150gr. Hornady SST said to be shooting @ 2910fps, BC is .415, SD .226
The 2nd one is the Hornady 165 InterBond Light Magnum said to be shooting 3015fps, BC is .447, SD .248
I know these fps is just a ballpark being we do not have a chronograph. I'd like someone to run the numbers at a 200yrd zero and also at a max point blank range of + & - 5.00" So thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to do this for us.

fourinone if you search on the net for balistic calculator then lots for versions come up and you ca run all the numbers yourself and change them and have a good play. thats what i do. good luck.
cheers

fourinone if you search on the net for balistic calculator then lots for versions come up and you ca run all the numbers yourself and change them and have a good play. thats what i do. good luck.
cheers

Thanks, I did not even think to look online for one you could play around with. I'll explore that when I get a chance.

shoot me a pm with your email and i will send you the charts out to 500 yards for both

Thanks earl39 for the offer, I'll try this online thing and see how I make out with it. Thanks for being willing to do this. I'll PM you if I can't figure it out.
Thanks again to both of you.

OK, I found one of those online Ballistic Calculators. That is so nice to be able to use at will. Thanks again!!

If Im reading the instructions accuratley you need to get a second password (which can be the same) to get into the ballistics callculator, well I may be dumb but I cant figure out how you enter another password and get into it. I cant even find where it will let you enter another password. HELP

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.