nice velvet
IMG_0318.jpg
brother's buck...nice rackerr
IMG_0213.jpg
deep in the forest
IMG_2688.jpg
to hell and back
IMG_0577.jpg

WOW!! That's a heck of a spread. How about you share some info about where (I'm guessing Hawaii for the axis) and what weapons used. Thanks for posting all of the great pics!

WOW!! That's a heck of a spread. How about you share some info about where (I'm guessing Hawaii for the axis) and what weapons used. Thanks for posting all of the great pics!

thanks! yes u are correct! Hawaii for the axis and mouflon, lanai to be exact. Although you can hunt Maui too! You can pay i think like $150 for the year and shoot whatever ya want or can haha. Or if you got the hookups/ family its FREE!! :D
I shot just about everything with my tikka t3 .270 wsm or my brothers christensen arms .300 wsm. The .270 wsm knocks the bears over like a charm! The bears and goats are from this past year (except one goat from last year) from Alaska. I have a ton of other pics but it takes forever to upload! If you are a resident, you are allowed 5 black bears and one goat in most areas, depending on where you wish to go.....i try to fill all my tags each year and so far haven't failed yet! good hunting!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.