Some news

the anti-hunters are preparing to fight this, with the media behind them.
"never let the facts get in the way of the truth" - Farley Mowat

Thanks for sharing that, Muley! I think it's long overdue, but also a long way from done.
Yep. Lawsuits coming of course. On a side note, I talked to a guide here in the Root I work with, and there is a couple trappers here locally that have taken 12 wolves in the last few years. I think trapping is about the only way to consistently take them. mtmuley

Surprise, supprise the former director of the USFS is now head of the Defenders of Wildlife that sue everything that comes down the pike.

Surprise, supprise the former director of the USFS is now head of the Defenders of Wildlife that sue everything that comes down the pike.

Actually, she was the Director of the Fish and Wildlife Service, the main player in the "reintroduction." And she took over right that post in 1997, when the "reinfestation" was just getting going.
Not much of a surprise at all.

What do you bet they go judge shopping in Missoula Montana for their own bunny humping Judge to hear the case???...Just like last time they are going to take an act of Congress slipping this into a bill to get anything done with grizzly bears or more with the wolves... Its funny that these same Judges rely and use all the experts in every other case as cover for guilty verdicts... Accountants, Forensics, Traffic Cops, But when it comes to these crazy wildlife cases the experts that are paid for by the Government and their expert opinions mean nothing...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.