Some info on opti-logic rangefinder

Preda8or

OK guys I have posted on here a couple of times trying to get some info on opti-logic rangefinders a few people said they were pretty quality unit but no one really gave any info as for as how far they range. Well I decided to take a chance and try one after talking to the owner of the company (and that meant alot to me also to be able to talk to the owner not just someone who works there)and alot of thought about which new rangefinder to get. I sold my yardage pro 1000 after a buddy of mine got a leica 1200 and he made my bushnell look bad but anyway I got a 1000 xt with angle compensation, so far I have ranged bare tree tops at 1171 yards, a black cow at 1064 yards, a green hill side at 1374 yards, and green trees at 1525 yards plus it goes down to 4 yards. Well I just got this thing but needless to say I am very pleased. I will report back as soon as I test it against my buddies leica but I have used his leica before and some of the things that I ranged with the opti-logic he could not hit with his leica before, plus with the angle compensation no more worrying about angle. I will report back

where did you find out about these range finder's is there a web site? what is the phone number you called?

That looks just like the one Pentax had out for a while. Glad you like yours. keep the reports coming.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts