Some Help with a new TC pro Hunter

distant1

Guys , Hoping for some advice.

I have just this week received my Brand new TC pro Hunter 7mm mag here in Queensland Australia , I got myself the thumbhole stock version and I am very pleased with all but the trigger right out of the box , they are a well thought out and neat rifle.

The trigger though is no Pro hunter trigger , its as heavy as heck and I know the rifle wont do what it could with it in this condition.

Have any of you guys had your triggers done on these or can you direct me to some help , the manual that came with the rifle dosnt talk about trigger adjustment at all but it has to be available this thing is like a shotgun (worse)

Any help at all would be fantastic.

Many thanks

Look up Mike Bellm. Bellm TCs, Inc. - Home

I just bought one of his do-it-yourself trigger kits and it is awesome! His book steps you through it and makes it very easy. For about $100 you get all the tools, the book, and parts to do 4 Encores....can't beat it.

7mm sendero , Mate thanks very much for that I am on to it and will do as you sugested , there is no way you could do anything special with the trigger the way that it is.

Thanks for your help

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.