• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

head2h2o

This is a Sightron SIII 8-32x56 with 1/4 MOA target dot. It has been in my safe and to the range only where it was on a 260 Rem. It was 2 small marks near the eye piece that are not obvious. You can see them in one of the pictures. I haven't pulled it out of the rings to check for ring marks, but I would imagine that they are very minimal if even present since this has been mounted like the rest of my scopes which seem to have no or faint marks when I have pulled them out of rings. Scope comes with Bulter Creek caps, box, and all of the other things pictured that are standard with purchase of one of these scopes. The glass in these scopes is very good and it tracks perfect.

Rings are Leupold Mark 4 30mm Medium Rings in matte. Part number through Leupold is 61049. Rings are in like new condition and will come in the original packaging if you want them.

Asking $700 for the scope, $785 for the scope and rings. There will be a flat rate of $15 shipping in addition to the listed pricing. I will only accept money orders as payment, no PayPal.

I will answer any additional questions to the best of my ability.

Only selling this scope to offset the price of a tactical scope.

DSCN0273.jpg

DSCN0272.jpg

DSCN0271.jpg

DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0264.jpg

DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0260.jpg

DSCN0276.jpg

Last edited: