• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

Foolish to pay these prices. I received 2 cases of 300 PRC yesterday. Cost 372.29 per case. The distributor did not raise the wholesale price. Nobody else marked up the price, it is these businesses that are raising the price. Once again thank Larry Potterfield by not buying from them in the future. The PRC is already sold for Hornady MSRP to my local buyers. I don't see any of our powder suppliers selling it for $100.00 a pound.

Let's see:
1. Steel core - not in california
2. Internet sales to a california resident's home - nope
3. 15 to 20% additional cost for a california FFL (if you can find one) to receive it - yep
4. Background check to ensure you are allowed to buy ammo in california - yep
Thank goodness I can still reload without california government restrictions. (At the moment)
OK, I have now had my morning rant and get get on with the day.
I had no idea some of those laws were in place. You should think about moving to Wyoming or Idaho or Missouri or Texas or Kentucky.

Last edited:
HOLY SH*! I had no idea some of those laws were in place. You should think about moving to Wyoming or Idaho or Missouri or Texas or Kentucky.
Stay in California. You guys did this to yourselves. Don't come up here. They are already moving into the Boise area and will soon be voting the same way that has ruined California. Your state, your mess don't bring it to our states.

Stay in California. You guys did this to yourselves. Don't come up here. They are already moving into the Boise area and will soon be voting the same way that has ruined California. Your state, your mess don't bring it to our states.
They are doing it to Utah and Texas as well. If you do leave, leave the California mentality behind at least.

Let's see:
1. Steel core - not in california
2. Internet sales to a california resident's home - nope
3. 15 to 20% additional cost for a california FFL (if you can find one) to receive it - yep
4. Background check to ensure you are allowed to buy ammo in california - yep
Thank goodness I can still reload without california government restrictions. (At the moment)
OK, I have now had my morning rant and get get on with the day.
As long as you feel better now you can enjoy your day! Lol

Just maybe it happened when I was serving 23 years in the Air Force and volunteering for 19 years at Navy Base Ventura County...you think?
OK. Rant #2 for the day.

It must not bother you to much. You still live there. Keep your laws down there. It's not a rant it's a fact. Maybe that is why the money is leaving that state. we have had the displeasure of watching the crime come with them. California gang members in our fine state. Great job taking care of the crime problems down there. It's easier to give them a light sentence and let them out to kill again. FACT average sentence served for a murder conviction is 14.3 years.

It must not bother you to much. You still live there. Keep your laws down there. It's not a rant it's a fact. Maybe that is why the money is leaving that state. we have had the displeasure of watching the crime come with them. California gang members in our fine state. Great job taking care of the crime problems down there. It's easier to give them a light sentence and let them out to kill again. FACT average sentence served for a murder conviction is 14.3 years.
1. One reason I don't move because I am 81 years old, live on the Central Coast where the weather is great (doesn't snow or freeze), have a great LGS and live near a private 600 meter rifle, pistol and shotgun range.
2. Secondly, since I am not a politician and I cannot directly affect your mentioned problems, I have joined the forces to recall our governor.
3. And finally, until you brought it up I was not going to enter into a debate with you but what are folks in Seattle doing about their riots?

1. One reason I don't move because I am 81 years old, live on the Central Coast where the weather is great (doesn't snow or freeze), have a great LGS and live near a private 600 meter rifle, pistol and shotgun range.
2. Secondly, since I am not a politician and I cannot directly affect your mentioned problems, I have joined the forces to recall our governor.
3. And finally, until you brought it up I was not going to enter into a debate with you but what are folks in Seattle doing about their riots?
I agree Seattle needs a good cleaning, unfortunately you people are moving to the east side of WA, OR and North Idaho. It's just a matter of time before all of you have total ruined the west coast.

Thought I had finally found a forum where this bs didn't exist. Wrong again. Ladies and gentlemen, we gun owners are our own worst enemy. We need to unite now more than ever instead of being petty and pointing the finger. I would venture to say that epags is NOT one of "you people" who has voted for or caused the draconian bs gun laws.
I currently live in a *** communist state where the 2A is under attack and there are draconian gun laws. I moved to this crap hole from a gun friendly state due to work and family. While here, I have done more to fight and go to battle against anti 2A laws than 99% of the natives here. How do I know this? Because I'm always one of the few who shows up in the communist capital to peacefully protest and testify against proposed anti gun bills. I am always researching and sharing information in regards to such and try to rally people to fight for their gun rights. Few do it though. I'm only here temporarily because I'm moving back to my home state within the next year or two, yet I do more than the permanent residents.
Gun laws gets passed and implemented because the people who supports that crap sticks together. Maybe the gun community should take a lesson and try sticking together like that instead of being petty and alienating each other.