• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

Ffjmoore, you can look at manufacturers websites and get a good idea of the stock weight. If someone advertises as new, ie: no fitting, bedding, etc you ll be real close on weight.

That said I understand why you re asking cause at least for me 5 or 6 bills is a lot of money and these stocks can vary 2-3 ounces from advertised average weights. Good luck finding yourself a stock.

First. I don't have a scale sensitive enough to measure. Second when someone won't tell you what they even want, then odds are they are wasting your time. Third, there are more photo collectors, weight watchers and tire kickers than I have time for. Fourth, the stock is a substantial discount. Fifth, you think manners is gonna weigh every stock for you until they find one you want? Not happening.

First, I think "what is the weight of the stock?" Is a pretty clear request.
Second, "I'm not sure I don't have a scale" is an acceptable answer.
Third, "check the website" would also have been a better response.
Forth, I would not have faith in a sale with somebody who can't be decent and answer a few questions from somebody giving up there hard earned money.

Merry Christmas and best of luck with you sale.

Geez sorry. I couldn't tell if it was carbon fiber or not. It didn't say. So I asked for the weight. My bad,.
The comment section is for asking questions.. Anybody who frequents the classifieds knows most people here worry about the weight of anything for sale/trade. It's easiest to put it in OP when describing the item for sale.
I have 2 stocks that are identical other than the weight... there is a 5oz difference.