• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **sold**

ZSteinle

Selling my 7 rem mag rifle. Built on 700 long action, blind mag, bell and carlson stock, removable muzzle break, benchmark barrel 1-9" Length is 24.25" measured from recoil lug to end of muzzle break. tuned factory trigger. Stock has been bedded. action has been lightened. Comes with a DNZ mount. M in height and has 20 moa taper to it. Had a vx-3 4.5-14x50 and the bell of the scope was super close to the barrel. Maybe 1mm of clearance between the 2. There is a scratch on the one side that can be clearly seen in the pictures, there is also a small one on the bottom of the stock. Weighs in at 6lb 13 oz with the scope base on it. approx 150 rounds down the barrel. Recoil isnt bad at all with the muzzle break. Looking to get $1800 shipped to your FFL.

Re: Rem 700 7mag lightweight rifle

ZS nice rifle how do you like the DNZ base/rings ?

they work great and are very light. bare rifle no base said 6lb 10 oz and 6lb 13oz with base on.

If you don't mind me asking what kind of groups are you getting? What bullets does it like and what velocity?

i was shooting 160 accubonds at around 3100 fps. It would group around 3/4" you have to take your time and be sure to not over heat the barrel or it starts to throw fliers