• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

Badger300wm

I have a couple of HS stocks that I acquired trying to build a smaller rifle for my daughter.

1) 5r take off from a 223, looks in good condition and was bedded to a 223 I just acquired, $275 shipped with aac style bottom metal.

2) Not sure on model #, like the stock on a remington police with a varmint contour barrel channel, painted krylon sort of a GAP camo, also been bedded to a remington action, $200 shipped with bottom metal

***I have 2 bottom metals same style, the mag box's I have are 1 for a 308 and one for a 223, first one to buy a stock gets their pick

Will sell both stocks for $425 shipped

pictures can be emailed or texted PM me with info

Re: (2) HS s/a stocks, 5r and ?

the 5r has the typical large palm swell like sendero stocks, the other one has almost no palm swell and nearly straight forend

I'll take #2 with the 308 bottom metal. PM sent

#2) SPF, with 308 bottom metal to TC260

all pms replied to up to this pont

He beat me! If the he changes his mind, let me know. I have a 308 adl I'm trying to convert.

Re: HS s/a stock 5r and 223 bottom metal

the 223 bottom metal is easily converted to 308, there is just a block in the mag box youn knock out.

5r stock still available