• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

bugthor

FS/FT yugo Mauser project plus many extra parts. Yugo Mauser action with threaded bolt handle, bold trigger with side safety, FN style bolt shroud, Leupold one piece scope mount. Adams & Bennett barrel in 22-250 currently mounted and headspaced in Boyd's laminate stock. Shoots great. Currently this project is complete.
Extra parts include: second A&B barrel that was mounted in 243 (witness marked for reinstall). Second original bolt with a couple of original bolt shrouds with cut outs for mark 2 style safety and mark 2 safety. Triggers include original trigger and Bold triggers without side safety to be used with Mark 2 safety.
This was a fun project, if you want to get into building rifles this is a good inventory of parts to practice on.
$400 plus shipping to your FFL.
Questions email [email protected].
Opens trade on just about anything, but mostly looking for 22lr rifle or PCP pellet rifle.
DSCF0622.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF0623.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: FS/FT Yugo Mauser project

243 barrel sold. Extra bolt maybe too.
22-250 barrel less than 50 rounds fired. I have not played with a pet load I would say 1-1.5" I was not overly impressed or disappointed, I just did not shoot it after I finished the project.
No action work other than to square the receiver face before I put either of the barrels on there.
Price reduced to $350 shipped for the rifle and extra trigger and original bolt shrouds.

What twist is the 22/250 bbl,? How much for the triggers an shrouds an safetys?

Would you trade for a 1908 Brazilian Mauser 98 7x57 Cal. It's Drilled and Tapped, all original. Good Condition.

I would buy this in a heartbeat if I had the money. Just getting in to building rifles so this is an awesome deal. Realy bummed out

Clever, thanks for the offer but I'm in the market more for smaller calibers.

Price Reduction to $300 shipped!

Complete 22-250 rifle as pictured with the following components installed: Bold trigger with safety, Sunny Hill bolt shroud, Leupold scope base and the additional parts of bold trigger without safety, original trigger, 3 mauser bolt shrouds (some modifications for safety), and 3 different bolt shroud safety lever (original, Swedish, and Mark3).

Price drop for rifle only $275 shipped. Caliber 22-250.