• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED sold

HuntFarther

I have a friend that has a new in box jewell trigger HVRTSBR-A that he want to sell. I am not in need of one but thought it might help someone out. He is wanting $310 shipped. So if you really want one here it is. Thanks

Re: nib Jewell trigger

If you meant 210 shipped I might be interested but 310 is way over priced compared to what they are selling for.

...What IdahoCTD said. That's way too much if that is the right price you have listed but if its $210 I'll take it if IdahoCTD doesn't take it. Let me know, BK

Yeah I hear yeah doing a favor. He said they were selling last week for $325 on eBay. So yes he does want $310.

He should sell it on EBay then.
I was thinking that.

I look in here for deals because people usually don't try to price-gauge in here. They know what it's worth, and sell it for what it's worth, or you might luck-up and find a smokin deal you can't pass up.

I'll go to ebay if I wanna pay full retail for something new or used. It seems to be getting that you very rarely come across any actual good deals on ebay anymore.

I respect everyone if you don't want it. And when I did a search could not find any for sale on here. So I figure if someone wants it can buy it. If you don't look at the next item. Thanks

I can buy them new for 215+ shipping and they are in stock. That is why I asked. Good Luck with the sale.