• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**Zeiss 6x42 Diatal with ASV+ Turrets

Hondo64d

I am probably going to regret doing this, especially since they are no longer made, but have to make room for something else, so here it goes…

Selling my Zeiss Diatal 6x42 with ASV+ turrets and #4 reticle. This is a German made Zeiss with a 1" tube, NOT a Conquest. It is quite simply the brightest scope I have ever looked through. I have had the scope out under moonlight and you could easily hunt with it in those conditions should you want to. I bought the scope with the duplex reticle and no turrets and sent it back to Zeiss to have the #4 reticle and ASV+ turrets. The ASV+ turrets are relatively low profile, have zero stop and are locking with .1 mil increments. You have to lift to turn, so they are NOT going to accidentally turn on you. The elevation ring on it right now is plain mils, but it comes with 9 additional ballistic rings, one of which is very likely to match the trajectory of your load. Zeiss has a software application on their website that will tell you which ring is the best match. I did put the scope on a tracking board and it tracks perfectly. It will come in the original box with original Zeiss lens caps and all documentation (shown below.) 1st public "I'll take it" wins.

$800 shipped in the US.

John

DSCF0163_zps31ab1b66.jpg

DSCF0166_zpsb4538c56.jpg

DSCF0165_zpse6dd9a94.jpg

DSCF0168_zps4be49863.jpg

DSCF0164_zpsdf240bdb.jpg

DSCF0170_zpsb7eb9708.jpg

DSCF0172_zps02b65214.jpg

6x42OwnersManual_zps4cd3c3c2.jpeg

6x42ASVBooklet_zps94caf354.jpeg

6x42inspectionsheet_zps9c754c24.jpeg

6x42RegistrationCard_zpsddf8c1a0.jpeg

6x42WorkConductedBy_zps2bcae0e9.jpeg

No ring marks:

DSCF0175_zpsc7b632fb.jpg

DSCF0174_zps29e01e20.jpg

1.08 lbs = 17.2oz

DSCF0177_zps6aca816f.jpg

Re: Zeiss 6x42 Diatal with ASV+ Turrets

Wondering the age of the scope. Its past usage and finally, the range of elevation movement available in mils.

Thanks

Very, very badass!
But you already know that.

Wondering the age of the scope. Its past usage and finally, the range of elevation movement available in mils.

Thanks

I talked to Zeiss before I purchased the scope and remember it being pretty recent manufacture… 2010 maybe??? In any case, it has to be of recent design to be eligible for the ASV+ turrets.

The scope was originally purchased from Cameraland. The buyer said it wouldn't work in the low mounts on his NULA. It was never even shot by him. I bought the scope from him and immediately sent it off to Zeiss for the reticle change and addition of the turrets. It went to Germany for the mods, and while there, was given a complete inspection and was found to be in perfect condition. The inspection card shown above confirms this. I mounted it in Burris XTR rings. Ring alignment was perfect and there were no ring marks. I used the scope a few times for playing on steel, but never hunted it. Hate to let it go because it is simply an amazing optic, but it isn't getting used much.

Several have asked me about trades but trades won't work for me because the proceeds from this scope are going toward my next optics purchase.

John