• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**WTS/WTT: IOR Tactical 2-12x32 SF ill. MP8-dot 35mm

Damascus

I have a MINT condition IOR Tactical 2-12x32 Side Focus scope with 35mm maintube, illuminated MP-8 Dot reticule, IOR V-TAC rings (picatinny), IOR scope covers, Flip-covers, Anti-Reflection Device, Box, ALL paperwork- including receipt from Liberty Optics and transferable warranty paperwork that hasn't been filled out - pretty much same as buying a brand new one.
I bought this scope for a precision AR10 rifle I intended to build, but haven't ever been able to afford to start it... It's too big for my current rifles, and am looking to sell it or trade it for something a bit smaller - something with a 30mm tube. Also, 1-4x scopes, ACOGs, etc, or even a scope of lesser value with cash included.

I mounted this scope when I first got it to test tracking and long-range image clarity - and let me say, with the 35mm tube, the image quality and field of view is amazing - you have to see it to believe it. The glass isn't quite S&B good, but it's as good or better than Leupold or Nightforce. IOR buys all their glass from Schott Glasswerk, Germany - which makes some of the best optics in the world. After I mounted it to see how it performs (tracking was perfect also BTW), I removed it and it has sat in my safe since. I am a certified working gunsmith, so my guarantee that this scope is in like-new condition should hold plenty of weight.

Internet is not available up where I live, so I can only use it when I am at my grandparent's (almost daily)... so I didn't bring any pictures, but I can provide some - or send them via text.

For cash, I am asking $950, and I will ship it free, USPS Priority (insured of course) in the U.S. I paid $1320 for this scope if I remember correctly, so that's a heck of a deal. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Re: WTS/WTT: IOR Tactical 2-12x32 SF ill. MP8-dot 35mm

MP_IOR.jpg

MP_IOR_2.jpg

Re: WTS/WTT: IOR Tactical 2-12x32 SF ill. MP8-dot 35mm

Anyone have a Leupold Mark 4 4-14X or 3.5-10X they'd be interested in trading?

Or a TA11 or TA31 series ACOG, or,

1-4X24mm 30mm scope, Trijicon TR24, Nightforce NXS, Leupold 1.5-5X etc...

I am also looking for a Nikon Monarch 4-16x42 SF mil-dot for another rifle, I would consider trading for one with some boot.. or a Monarch-X Tactical...

I'm open to other offers though...

I could also use a good AR-15 upper in 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC, or .300 Blackout. I would also consider the big-bores, .50 Beowulf, .458 SOCOM, etc.