• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** WTS: Winchester M70 .308 Stainless NWTF Edit.

S2H

I have for sale the above mentioned firearm. It is brand new, never fired, never mounted with optics. Not a mark or scratch on it.

22" matte stainless free-floated sporter barrel, walnut stock with checkering.

Representative pics can be found at this address:

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/pr...002&uf=true

And I have added a few lousy pics of my own.

I'm torn with letting this go, but I don't need another .308. I'm asking $900, or will consider reasonable offers which includes shipping from my ffl to yours. Payment by MO or paypal (add 3% if paying for services option). Although this was won at a banquet, it wasn't by me, and I am invested in it.

Feel free to PM with questions or offers. It is listed on other sites, so time stamps will dictate order of consideration.

I haven't seen too many of these things offered, as it is a limited run. It's a nice rifle for your consideration, and what better place to post it but here!!

Thanks for looking.

Re: WTS: Winchester M70 .308 Stainless NWTF Edit.

is it a FN. made winchesterlightbulb

Serial# begins with 35EZW. Stamped "Made in USA BACO, INC., Morgan, Utah - Assembled in Portugal by Browning Viana"

I believe this to be the FN make...

It is a FN made Winchester, and someone needs to buy this before I get in trouble with my wife for buying it. Beautiful M70

It is a beauty and i love M 70 Winchesters lil high for me. Thank You for the look:D

Bump for Price Drop

One and only price drop...$850 including shipping. If it doesn't sell for this, it goes back in the safe for good!!

Re: **PRICE DROP** WTS: Winchester M70 .308 Stainless NWTF Edit.

Midweek bump...with lowered price!

Re: **PRICE DROP** WTS: Winchester M70 .308 Stainless NWTF Edit.

1st of the month bump!