• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** WTS: Savage FCP-K .308 (7.62x51) Like New

LXnastynotch93

I'm listing this ad for my father, he is the legal owner. PM me for his contact information.

Description: For sale is a Savage FCP-K, bolt action rifle, chambered in .308 Winchester. It's part of Savage's LE line of rifles, and does come with the Accustock bedding system, and the Accutrigger adjustable trigger. The rifle also has a fluted bull barrel, muzzle brake for reduced recoil, and oversized bolt knob. Around about 60-80 rounds have been through it, it shoots well, and it's a very accurate rifle. It also comes with the 5 round detachable magazine from the factory. Sale is for the rifle and scope mount.

Accessories: Also includes a Dednutz 0 MOA, 30mm, low height scope mount.

Selling Terms: PayPal or US Postal Money Order

Price: $700 plus shipping to your FFL for the rifle and scope mount. Will need a signed copy of your dealer's FFL license

Contact Info:
PM me for contact info

Pictures:
img1000sj.jpg

img1002vy.jpg

img1004hi.jpg

img1005cn.jpg

img1006z.jpg

img1008sq.jpg

img1009iu.jpg

img1012lj.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.