• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED -----------SOLD------------------WTS: Custom Remington 700 BDL 7mm SAUM

remcraz

Remington 700 SS BDL 7mm SAUM in excellent condition. The gun has a 26in plus muzzle brake 4.5 contour Krieger barrel 1-9 twist and has been fired less than 150 times. The action has been trued and squared and all the work was done by Twisted Barrel and has been inletted for a over size box that I just used the standard length box. The gun has a fluted barrel and fluted bolt plus a over size bolt handle. The stock is a Mcmillan Classic with pillars and has been bedded. The gun shoots great I'm just selling some to go another direction. I'm not interested in trades at this time. I have around 250 pcs. of new Remington brass and another 250 pcs. of Norma brass that is included with the gun. I'm not interested in selling the brass unless the gun sells. I was shooting Nosler Long Range Accubonds in it at around 3000 fps and less than 1/2in group. Bypod not included

----------2000.00 SHIPPED and that's for gun and brass-----------------

Attachments

• DSCF5173.jpg
    DSCF5173.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF5175.jpg
    DSCF5175.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF5174.jpg
    DSCF5174.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: WTS: Custom Remington 700 BDL 7mm SAUM

Bump for a nice gun. If it shoots anything like a gun I purchased from the seller then the buyer of the above gun will be pleased.

Recent Posts