• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD**WTS Custom 300 Weatherby mag w/ Leupold VX-3 4.5x14x50mm LR

Ax5

WTS Custom 300 Weatherby mag with Leupold VX-3 4.5x14x50 Longrange Fine Duplex reticle with the 30 mm tube. I sent the scope to Leupold and had a custom elevation turret made that goes from 200-700 yards, made for 180 gr Hornady Interlock SP bullets. The gun started as a Vanguard, I bought it new, since then I had a Bell & Carlson Medalist stock professionally bedded, installed and the barrel and action Ceracoated. The gun has a timney trigger and was ported by Magnaport. Package deal that comes with RCBS dies, 33 Loads of Hornady 180 gr Interlock SP and 61 empties. I do not want to seperate the gun and scope. This is a great gun that filled both my elk and mulie tags, but I am trying to thin the herd, and I need some cash. Postal Money Order, and I will ship to your FFL for an additional $35, insured. $1200 obo.

Attachments

• wby3.JPG
    wby3.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 11
  • wby2.JPG
    wby2.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 10
  • wby1.JPG
    wby1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 9