• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *SOLD* Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 SFP EBR-1 MRAD *SOLD*

quietstep

Hello everyone. I am selling my like new Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 Second Focal Plane Mil/Mil Rifle Scope. I purchased it for a long range AR build but have decided I want a higher power scope, (getting the 6-24x50). The scope was mounted using my Larue Tactical LT158 QD mount. I took it to the range twice and fired about 100 rounds through it. There are no dings, marks, or scratches, and it looks basically new out of the box.

Comes in the original box with the Sunshade, Microfiber Cloth, Zero Stop Shims (never used), Bikini lens covers, and in addition I am including the batteries, and the Butler Creek Flip up Lens Covers which i put on the day i mounted it.

Please ask any questions and express any concerns you may have. I realize I am brand new to this site so whatever I can to do ensure a smooth sale I will try my best. I've included photos displaying both sides, turrets, and all included accessories but if you would like some other specific photos or information let me know.

Asking price is $630 shipped and insured to lower 48 states only.

Attachments

• 20121114_184215.jpg
    20121114_184215.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 6
  • 20121114_182300.jpg
    20121114_182300.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20121114_182341.jpg
    20121114_182341.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20121114_182409.jpg
    20121114_182409.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20121114_190037.jpg
    20121114_190037.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: WTS: Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 SFP EBR-1 MRAD Illuminated

I'm changing the price to $600 even shipped and insured. Please message me if you have any questions.
Thank you.

Re: WTS: Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 SFP EBR-1 MRAD $600

Anybody have info on this guy? Sorry dude, it's a steal of a deal...almost too much. And I have seen several posts warning against scams. without your history...you may have to try ebay. I haven't sold anything, but I don't have anything to sell. I have been looking to buy, but besides not yet having the money, your lack of reputation doesn't help. if you're legit, then good luck!

Well saying I'm legit doesn't really do much through a forum. I'm not sure what more I can do to put your mind at ease.

I am a full time Firefighter in West Springfield MA, and an Army combat vet. Any serious buyers are welcome to message me for my phone number and talk about purchasing the scope.

It IS listed on ebay as well however on ebay I listed it for $650 because they take 9% off the purchase. You are welcome to look at my profile and 100% positive feedback on ebay, username Quietstep.

I have never sold anything through forums before but thought it would be better suited to sell on a shooting forum rather than on ebay. As far as not being an active poster online I've found that every question I've ever needed an answer to has been answered somewhere already. I've gained endless knowledge from this site and others like it while building my rifles and shooting.

I understand where you are coming from with your post, but if you are interested in purchasing this scope you are welcome to call me and talk about it.

Thanks for the post,
David Berube

Thank you sir for your reply and for your service! While I do not yet have the money, your reply may help someone else on here. Good luck with your sale!

EDIT: I may have spoken too soon. I looked up "quietstep" on ebay with no results. Also, there is no auction with which was described above.

Last edited:

thats odd. Here is the link to the Auction.

Vortex Viper PST 4 16x50 SFP EBR 1 MRAD Illuminated Reticle Mint | eBay

My username is quietstep. I am logged in on ebay right now, Auction shows 2 watchers.

if there is any problem with the link the auction # is 300817573198 and if you search for it on ebay it pulls up that way as well. Ends sunday 8pm eastern time.

Thank you for pointing that out. Not sure why you couldn't find it searching before.

Last edited:

Well your link checks out and so does the item number. I'm not sure why I can't search for it by normal means and why it's not showing up with the rest of the PST listings. You may want to contact ebay about that. Also not sure why my search for your user name/seller info did not show up in search results. maybe I was using it incorrectly.

I am not sure why you could not find it. It shows in my active selling. You were able to click my username Quietstep, and see my feedback as well correct? I have no problem addressing any concerns anyone has. If I were in your shoes I would have the exact same responses and questions. Hope my replies have helped and anyone who is considering purchasing my scope will purchase with confidence.

I am not sure why you could not find it. It shows in my active selling. You were able to click my username Quietstep, and see my feedback as well correct? I have no problem addressing any concerns anyone has. If I were in your shoes I would have the exact same responses and questions. Hope my replies have helped and anyone who is considering purchasing my scope will purchase with confidence.

Yes I was able to view the auction with the provided link as well as by searching for the provided auction number. I was able to view your feedback. It shows 14 total feedback with 100% positive. There are just obviously some malfuntions with the listing in the search results. That could be why you're not getting more viewers on ebay.

Thank you for confirming what you found. I will contact ebay and see what the problem is with the search. So now that I've confirmed everything you've asked...... How about buying this scope? lol

EDIT: I just got off the phone with ebay cust service and they said my auction will take 5 hours to "Index" whatever that means. So it will display with regular searches after 1am Eastern Time. He told me usually things only take an hour or less to be indexed but due to the price and details of my auction they said it takes longer..... You can still find it by the ID number and link because I have access to it but no one can view it through searching till after 1am. Kinda screws me out of a night of views but oh well. Like I said before hopefully someone here decides to purchase it.

Last edited:

I'm glad you were able to get it worked out. As for buying it, I would love to, however that won't happen unless you or I could convince my wife to let me buy it BEFORE my per-diem comes in... :/

For anyone who was interested but unsure if they wanted to purchase from a regular forum member I have posted this scope on ebay for $620 shipped. Anyone is still welcome to take it for the $600 here of course, as I'd also like to avoid the ebay fees. Thanks for looking

Here's the ebay link : Item # 300819576240

Vortex Viper PST 4 16x50 SFP EBR 1 MRAD Illuminated Reticle Mint | eBay

David